Effective October 1, 2014
What information does Fiesta Publishing collect?
- We collect information when you register for the site or fill out a form. When ordering a book or registering on the site, as appropriate, you are asked to enter your name or email address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What does Fiesta Publishing use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- To improve customer service. The information helps us to effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To personalize your experience. Information provided helps us to better respond to your needs.
- To improve our website. We continually strive to improve the website based on the information and feedback we receive.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product, or service information, etc.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, detailed unsubscribe instructions are found at the bottom of each email.
How does Fiesta Publishing protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
Does Fiesta Publishing disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as these parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third Party Links:
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. The third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.