For the past ten years, more than 10,000 people have died annually in drunk-driving auto collisions. During this time various impaired driving educational programs have tried unsuccessfully to lower these numbers. Responsibly Driven is an innovative impaired driving program that seeks to succeed where others have failed.
Responsibly Driven has seen remarkable success by challenging participants’ past assumptions about their substance use and decision-making while empowering them to act against their self-destructive behaviors like impaired driving. Responsibly Driven’s An Impaired Driving Prevention Curriculum assists participants in:
• Understanding their relationship with drugs and alcohol;
• Sharpening personal awareness and intentionality;
• Developing insight into more effective decision-making;
• Uncovering and treating underlying issues with substance abuse and impaired driving;
• Developing and implementing an individualized sobriety plan that is clean, sober, safe, and sustainable.
Developed by former offenders and tested in some of the nation’s toughest prisons, Responsibly Driven has proven to be a highly effective impaired driving preventive model.
There are no reviews yet.